The New American Standard Bible (NASB) has been produced with the conviction that the words of Scripture, as originally penned in the Hebrew, Aramaic, and Greek, were inspired by God. Originally produced in 1971, the NASB has been widely embraced and trusted as a literal English translation. Today, the updated NASB offers increased clarity and readability for greater understanding and smoother reading while maintaining accuracy. The NASB speaks with fresh power to each generation, to give wisdom that leads to salvation so that men and women may serve Christ for the glory of God. Trust, discover and enjoy the NASB for yourself today.
You can be assured that, instead of telling the reader what to think, the NASB provides the most precise translation with which to conduct a personal journey through the Word of God. Discover what the original text says, word-for-word.
This bundle includes in total four Bible translations (two English and two Spanish) and the New American Standard Exhaustive Concordance. All Bibles include italics for words which are not in the original, poetry styling and small caps, chapter headings, Words of Jesus in red (NASB, LBLA, NBLA only) and numerous translator’s notes (more than 17,000 for each module) and cross-references (more than 93,000 for each module).
- New American Standard Bible 1995 Update with Strong’s numbers – NASB
- New American Standard Bible 1977 edition (also available as a separate add-on) – NASB77
- La Biblia de las Americas – LBLA
- Nueve Biblia de las Américas – NBLA
- More then 17,000 Translator’s Notes and 93,000 cross references for each of the NASB, NASB77, LBLA, NBLA translations
- New American Standard Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible (Hebrew – Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries) – Keyed to Strong’s numbers and linked with the NASB