Give a gift to support theWord Bible Software

5 out of 5 based on 4 customer ratings
(4 customer reviews)

$10.00$500.00

theWord is the result of a great, ongoing effort!

It is interesting to know that about 0.3% of the people that download theWord give a gift. Although this number is small, it does help keep theWord really free for the remaining 99.7% of its users.

If you can afford it, and you think that theWord is a worthy ministry you may consider a gift. By doing so you are truly helping provide this high-quality Bible study software, free of charge to everyone.

Want to know what others think of theWord? Read theWord Bible software Guestbook.

Notice: If you want to get a USB flash drive with your gift, select one of the products below instead of this one. This product will not make you eligible for a UFD.

 

Clear
SKU: #TWDONATE Category:
Reviews (4)

4 reviews for Give a gift to support theWord Bible Software

  1. 5 out of 5

    :

    TheWord has proved to be a truly invaluable resource in my exhaustive efforts in researching, writing, editing and refining several technical documents comparing various modern Bible versions and their underlying koine Greek New Testament manuscripts and their related text-types. TheWord’s rich feature set, elegant and intuitive user interface, customizability and modularity are just a sampling of the lush advantages that put this superb package on par with professional Bible software literally costing hundreds of dollars. Kudos go to the earnest Christian developer for his God-inspired efforts in producing such a phenomenal program!

  2. 5 out of 5

    :

    Great help from THE WORD

  3. 5 out of 5

    :

    This software is a God-send for any Bible loving servant of the Lord. I have been blessed daily as I have found the best resources I could ever want. Thank you for your service to the Lord in making this program available.

  4. 5 out of 5

    :

    This is my go-to Bible study software… I write books with it and diagram my Bible. Just a lovely piece of art. Have taught others how to use it over in Europe. I have other high-end Bible software but it´s just a big clunky library. However, TheWord is different. The cost I´m sure was high to make this software, but the price to get it…you can´t beat it! Thanks Costas!

Add a review

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *