The Greatest Song Ever Written is a Love Song
A Book of Expository Sermons
by David S. Thomason
This book is a nine chapter treatment of The Song of Solomon. It is warmly written from a dispensational point of view. While devotional and not academic, the author still holds to a literal treatment of the text. The nine chapters cover the bulk of The Song. Chapters titles include:
1. The Greatest Song Ever Written is a Love Song
2. Who is the Shulamite?
3. Solomon’s Cinderella (1:5-11)
4. A Girl Worth Loving (2:1-4)
5. The Engagement Period (2:8-17)
6. The Arrival of The King (3:6-11)
7. The Marriage Week (4:1-5:1)
8. The Sad Interruption of Love (Chs. 5-8)
9. Solomon and His Shulamite (8:6-7)
Whether you are preparing to teach through The Song, are looking to understand it’s depth and beauty, or are simply looking for devotional encouragement, this book will be a help and blessing.